Assistant Project Manager (Temporary Contract) - OLRT
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
This is a temporary contract opportunity.
You as an Assistant Project Manager:
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction
- Preparation of project deliverables including tracking and creating of RFIs, transmitting and tracking of submittals, composing agreements and maintaining project expediting list
- Develop, implement and monitor the construction schedule to deliver the project on time and under budget
- Administration and management of subcontracts including subcontractor compliance, tracking of changes and deliverables
- Advise Construction Manager of potential problems, work interferences and schedule difficulties and assist in resolving issues
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related degree and a minimum of three years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project management and contract software
- Ability to support the project team and help overcome problematic situations
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.