Accounts Payable Administrator
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as an Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Prioritize workflow in a high-volume department to ensure deadlines are met
- Work proactively with your team to resolve issues with vendors and invoices and accurately process approved invoices for payment
- Comply with, and assist in developing accounting controls to reduce errors
- Verify and manage workflow from other area offices
- Reception coverage (breaks, lunches and vacations) and other general office duties as required
Is this the right role for you?
- Educational and experience requirements include a minimum of two to three years of related experience
- An understanding of construction accounting, with strong computer skills is desirable
- Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with vendors and co-workers in a fast paced environment
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.