Accounting Summer Student
EllisDon is a global construction services company that focuses on the following aspects: maximizing the success of our clients, creating terrific opportunities for our employees and demonstrating innovative leadership within our company.
At EllisDon we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire individuals who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. At EllisDon all employees have the freedom to make their career what they want it to be.
The purpose of this Co-op position is to provide the Co-op student with a valuable learning experience and the tools to help progress in their program through a work term with EllisDon. The Co-op student will provide support to one (or more) people within their team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBLITIES
Assist project accounting and finance team in various duties which may include but not be limited to:
- Support in completing accurate monthly billings.
- Processing subcontractor’s progress payments.
- Processing of trade payable invoices (vendor number, project number and cost coding)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST be enrolled is a College or University co-op or internship program;
- Enrollment in Business Admin or related field
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
EllisDon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.