Accounting Administrator -Civil
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as an Accounting Administrator
- Support in completing accurate monthly billings with information received from Project Managers.
- Verifying complete and accurate tax, job and overhead coding for employee expense reports.
- Processing of trade payable invoices and employee expense reports (vendor number, project number and cost coding)
- Assist in the collection, distribution and approval of Corporate credit card statements
Is this the right role for you?
- You have 1+ years of accounting experience, preferably in a construction related environment
- You have a working knowledge of accounting databases
- You have the ability to identify problems and assist in producing logical solutions to help co-workers solve issues
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.