Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as an Account Manager will be:
- Assure timely and accurate completion of account receivables from our customers
- Contacting customers to ensure that all account information is correct and up to date
- Manage all customer collection calls ensuring that they are paid in a timely fashion
- Assist internal costing department with coding invoices and expense reports
Is this the right role for you?
- You have two years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience preferably in the construction industry
- Previous collections and account management experience
- You have a working knowledge of databases, Microsoft Suite and Google platform
- You have the ability to identify problems and assist in producing logical solutions to help solve issues
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted. Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.