Teach English in China 2021 - No Experience Necessary
New Year, New Job – Try something different.
Seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters. Teach English in China with EF and experience firsthand the impact you can have on a child’s education, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure Awaits Abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help kids realize their potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- Commitment to work abroad for 1 year (If you have dependents, kindly research the cost of living in China)
What will you do?
- Teach English to kids ages 3-18
- Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
- Competitive local salary + performance bonus
- 21 days paid holiday + EF organized social activities
- Professional training & career development + FREE Chinese lessons
- Our mission is “Opening the World through Education” – our teachers are core to that mission
- Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
- Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!