Teach English in China 2021
New Year, New Job – Try something different.
Seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters. Teach English in China with EF and experience firsthand the impact you can have on a child’s education, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure Awaits Abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help kids realize their potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- Commitment to work abroad for 1 year (If you have dependents, kindly research the cost of living in China)
What will you do?
- Teach English to kids ages 3-18
- Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
- Competitive local salary + performance bonus
- 21 days paid holiday + EF organized social activities
- Professional training & career development + FREE Chinese lessons
- Our mission is “Opening the World through Education” – our teachers are core to that mission
- Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
- Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.