GO AHEAD TOURS
TORONTO, ON, CANADA
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF's mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. At Go Ahead Tours, our job is to help people see the world. We make planning travel fun. And we know-because we are travelers too. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.ca.
Who we are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We're global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We're open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're dedicated - we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
As a Go Ahead Tour Consultant, you will sell domestic and international group tours to individual travelers. You will also identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customer's experience prior to departure. Using the telephone as your primary means of communication, you will drive and help manage growth in the burgeoning travel market as part of a spirited team. You will generate new sales opportunities, convert in-house leads from our marketing initiatives and be responsible for the overall travel experience of your customers before and after departure. You will ensure repeat sales by building strong relationships and meeting the needs of your customers throughout the entire tour-planning process.
Who you are:
- Strongly sales oriented, demonstrate persistence, enthusiasm and intuition
- Strong communicators, both verbally and written (bilingual in French is an asset)
- Organized, detail-oriented and capable of working effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Customer-focused and team-oriented - you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality
- Ability to meet long and short-term goals
- Creative and confident approach to problem-solving
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Have a proven track record of excellence in customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
- College or university degree
- 2-3 year's previous sales experience
- International travel experience is an asset
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- A competitive base salary and bonus based on company sales targets
- Outstanding vacation time: 3 weeks in your first year, 4 weeks in your second year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to travel and see the world!
EF Education First is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Go Ahead Tours will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.