Tour Consultant, Group Sales
Tour Consultant, Group Sales
Go Ahead Tours
As a Group Tour Consultant, you will use your strong consultative sales ability to promote travel opportunities to new and repeat Group Coordinators to recruit travellers in their communities (retired educators, established group leaders from other EF products, etc.) You will highlight the benefits of lifelong travel with EF and provide support for them to grow their travel programs through tailored recruitment and marketing strategies.
In this position, your greatest assets are your fearless drive, passion for sales, excellent attention to detail, customer service skills and enthusiasm for travel. The ideal candidate is collaborative, ambitious, entrepreneurial, confident, organized, quick to identify sales opportunities, has excellent written and oral communication skills and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Who we are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are:
- An exceptionally good communicator-persuasive, motivating and trustworthy
- Able to connect quickly with others, and build strong relationships and networks
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Organized, detail-oriented and capable of working effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- A self-starter with a true entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven work environment
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative, solve problems, and achieve objectives
- Committed to ensuring traveler satisfaction and furthering loyalty to Go Ahead Tours
Why you'll love working here:
It's not just a job - it's a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you'll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and a company matching RSP plan.
- Stay healthy. We're proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You'll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Connect with colleagues at company parties or over beer at the beer fridge. Also can't forget about the free coffee and snacks!
A little bit about us:
EF Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com. Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First. At EF, we are 43,500 small, we're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. We're open and collaborative, visit our offices throughout the world and you won't find a cubicle in sight. We're dedicated, our work hard, play hard mentality is contagious as we spread our mission to open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography.-
EF Education First is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Go Ahead Tours will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.