Teach English in Indonesia
Earn a full time salary as you start your life-changing Asian adventure. Openings quickly filling up for positions in our English learning centers. Apply now for early consideration.
Travel and enjoy a fantastic life overseas with EF English First
Indonesia offers a wealth of exotic culture and natural wonder, and EF English First will help you make the most of this totally unique experience. EF has grown to become the largest privately owned employer of English teachers in Indonesia. Whether you are new to the field or an experienced professional, we have a position to meet your needs. Choose your preferred age group, and you will get a good local salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, enhance your skillset, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Teaching in Indonesia with EF English First:
- Join a supportive teaching community of over 77 schools across this vast and fascinating nation
- Modern classrooms equipped with: touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards, and iPads
- Small class sizes for a more personalized atmosphere
- Continuing education opportunities and development programs available
- Teach abroad for as long as you'd like to - teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- IDR 12,000,000 - 15,000,000 monthly after taxes, based on location, qualifications & experience
- Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health insurance coverage provided?
- Generous annual leave allowance including minimum 10 days paid + All public holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Approved round trip airfare reimbursed
- Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
- Job rotation program
- Fortnightly teacher social events
- Quarterly teacher excursions
- Fully sponsored continuous professional development including 120-hour TEFL Certification course and Cambridge TKTs
- A Bachelor's Degree (any major welcome)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
- One year of working experience (teaching or non-teaching related)
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions right across Indonesia, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.