Shipping & Logistics Coordinator - 1 Year Contract
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
Who We Are:
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are entrepreneurial, and collaborative; we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then play hard. We are global leaders in the field of education; we are proud of the role that we can play in developing citizens of the world.
We’re looking for a motivated creative thinker for the position of Shipping & Logistics Coordinator to join our team. From order processing, inventory control, fulfillment, and maintaining a strict schedule to ensure all deadlines are adhered. You will apply your knowledge and skills constantly to identify ways to improve our processes and reduce our costs. You’ll be working with different postage and mailing machines, studio printers, measuring materials supply/demand, enhancing production work flow procedures and handling inter-office product shipments. You will be supporting our marketing, sales, and finance departments.
- Preparing and fulfilling multiple, deadline-driven mailing packages through FedEx and Canada Post software
- Working with our offsite warehouse for inventory replenishment
- Supports the sales team to ensure projects are executed effectively and completed on time
- Organizing and maintaining the flow, activity, and appearance of the Shipping Department
- Print production and working with our in-house Creative Team
- High-school diploma
- Experience in the customer service, shipping/receiving, and print production
- Extremely organized with a keen eye for sorting, labeling and presentation
- Good physical condition to lift 50 lbs
- Excellent communication skills paired with a nothing is impossible attitude
- Self-motivated, energetic team player who can work well independently
- Comfortable with independent work and repetitive tasking
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email.