Sales Resources & Support Specialist
As a Sales Resource and Support Specialist, you are an integral part of the team working across the EF Sales, Traveler Support, Marketing, and Finance departments to improve the way we serve our customers. This will include taking ownership of administrative tasks, tools and processes that currently support Sales and Traveler Support with the goal of evolving and improving them so that these teams may more effectively execute their strategies and hit their goals. Accomplishing this effectively will also provide opportunities to communicate with educators, school district representatives, and student travelers and their parents from all across Canada.
Who We Are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who You Are:
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written (fluency in French language an asset)
- Customer-focused and team-oriented - you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Interested in pursuing a career in Sales, Customer Service, or Marketing
- Positive, energetic, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative, solve problems, and come up with creative solutions independently
- Eager to take responsibility and ownership over many projects and manage a multitude of priorities effectively
- International travel experience is an asset
- Comfortable with data entry and some analysis requiring speed and accuracy, as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office/365 applications
- College or university degree
- Experience working with Microsoft Office/365 suite of applications, as well as familiarity with Photoshop and/or Adobe Professional
- One or more years of Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service is an asset
Why you'll love working here:
Professional Development. Fantastic training opportunities, $1,500 yearly toward continued education and the opportunity to travel internationally
Three weeks paid vacation in your first year, comprehensive health and dental benefits plans, as well as a company matching RSP plan.
Perks. $500 yearly credit towards fitness, gym in the building, travel discounts and many opportunities to connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities.
A little bit about EF Education First:
We're 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.