Operations Coordinator - 5 Month Contract
Operations Coordinator (5 Month Contract)
EF Educational Tours Canada
Start Date: February 26th, 2018
End Date: July 30th, 2018
You have an eagerness to specialize in the 'behind-the-scene' details of our tour itineraries and internal processes. You have exceptional communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to conduct research in order to provide the best, efficient service to keep information flowing between departments. You are a goal oriented self-starter who is highly deadline-driven.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Extremely organized with an ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and ambition to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to handle high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of major Canadian destinations (Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto) is an asset
- Fluency in French and English
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing Accounts Payable
- Maintaining rooming lists, supplier updates, and supplier insurance and safety
- Making reservations
- Booking tour components
Applicants must be comfortable with data entry requiring speed and accuracy and speaking with suppliers over the phone. As you will work closely with your colleagues in our three Canadian offices as well as on the road, a commitment to teamwork is essential.
A little bit about EF Education First
We're 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.