IT Service Desk Coordinator
IT Service Desk Coordinator
EF Education First Canada
The Service Desk Coordinator is a key part of the employee experience, ensuring EF people have the resources and support they need to contribute to their success. You are responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the IT function, together with the HR & Business Operations Manager. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self - starter with strong administration skills, a keen eye for details and a passion for supporting their colleagues. This Role will also support other aspects of the employee experience through data entry & general filling.
Who we are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We're global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We're open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're dedicated - we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
- Responsible for conducting ongoing technical maintenance around the office.
- Ensuring office staff have the technical tools to do their job; including access to working computers, and components.
- Ensure technical issues are filtered through the proper channels to receive solutions from our central tech team.
- Support general facility related initiatives around the office, including desk moves & tech related changes to workstations.
- Data entry including support of the new hire process, by entering new hires into our internal systems
- Health and Safety committee lead, including organizing meetings and conducting inspections.
Who you are:
- Passionate about supporting an excellent employee experience
- A love for being organized and working efficiently with your time
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Independent, self-starter with a commitment to teamwork
- A high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Post-secondary education, preferably with 1 or more years of relevant administrative experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills; quick to learn new systems
- A little bit about EF Education First:
We're 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers. EF Education First is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email.