Inside Sales Representative
Start Date: July 18th 2016
Training Period in Toronto: July 18th - August 12th 2016
Looking to build a career in sales?
The Inside Sales Representative position provides a challenging and entrepreneurial career opportunity in a fun and rewarding work environment. If traveling the world, paving your own way and making an impact is the kind of career you want, you're the type of person we're looking for.
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world's cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.ca.
Who we are
- We're travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you're not afraid to prove it
- You have a hunger to find and develop new business
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do thing
As an Inside Sales Representative, you are responsible for selling educational travel and driving the growth of the company by calling out to educators within a region to consult on our travel itineraries. Your role will focus on generating new business, reaching out to lapsed group leaders, responding promptly to inquiries and convincing educators why travelling with EF is the right decision. You will work collaboratively with the sales team, promoting all EF product offerings, while ensuring all promises are followed through with and met. You have the tenacity to succeed, can rapidly rebound from rejection and have the motivation to achieve above average results consistently surpassing goals.
EF offers a fun, energetic, and competitive environment that supports and grows its team members through leadership development, training, coaching, mentoring, and travel opportunities. With a progressive business model and a strong vision for continued growth, EF is looking for Inside Sales Representatives to enhance its Canadian sales division. Learn more at www.ef.com, www.eftours.ca, and www.ef.com/careers.
- Completion of a post-secondary education
- Sales experience is an asset, sales aptitude is required
- Desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills (French bilingualism is considered an asset)
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- A competitive base salary and bonus based on company sales targets
- Outstanding vacation time: 3 weeks in your first year, 4 weeks in your second year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to travel and see the world!
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.