Host Family Recuiter
Who You Are
Are you proactive, confident and natural salesperson?
Do you enjoy interacting with people both on the phone and in person?
Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to help recruit host families in Mississauga, Ontario. Working for our Host Family Recruitment team, you will be reporting directly to the Accommodation Manager and assist in all aspects of our host family recruitment process.
The candidate should be able to take initiative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and like working in a dynamic, energetic and fast moving team.
The role is 10-15 hours per week and runs from March - June.
Future opportunities within the company might possible depending on the right person.
The role includes all aspects of host family recruitment including, but not limited to;
- Street Action
- Running events for our existing host families
- Maintaining a computerized database
- Basic admin
- Supporting the Accommodation Team
- Host Family Visits
- Attending Fairs
- A charismatic and passionate communicator
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Ideally sales / telemarketing experience
- Customer Service experience
- Confident on the phone with existing, former and new host families
- Friendly and able to build a quick rapport
- Happy to work flexible hours, evenings & weekends
- Happy to work outdoors come rain or shine
- Committed and reliable
- Driving license required
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.