Go Ahead Tour Consultant
EF Go Ahead Tours
As a Go Ahead Tour Consultant, you will sell domestic and international group tours to individual travelers. You will also identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customer’s experience prior to departure. Using the telephone as your primary means of communication, you will drive and help manage growth in the burgeoning travel market as part of a spirited team. You will generate new sales opportunities, convert in-house leads from our marketing initiatives and be responsible for the overall travel experience of your customers before and after departure. You will ensure repeat sales by building strong relationships and meeting the needs of your customers throughout the entire tour-planning process
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- Strongly sales oriented, demonstrate persistence, enthusiasm and intuition
- A strong communicator, both verbally and written (bilingual in French is an asset)
- Organized, detail-oriented and capable of working effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Customer-focused and team-oriented – you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality
- Creative and confident in your approach to problem-solving
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Have a proven track record of excellence in customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment
Why you’ll love working here:
It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and a company matching RSP plan.
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Connect with colleagues at company parties or over beer at the beer fridge. Also can’t forget about the free coffee and snacks!
A little bit about us:
EF Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com. Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First. At EF, we are 52,000 small, we’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. We’re open and collaborative, visit our offices throughout the world and you won’t find a cubicle in sight. We’re dedicated, our work hard, play hard mentality is contagious as we spread our mission to open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF Education First is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Go Ahead Tours will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.