French Bilingual Marketing Coordinator
Bilingual Marketing Coordinator
EF Educational Tours
As a Bilingual Marketing Coordinator with EF Educational Tours, you’ll play an integral role on the marketing team. In working with our in-house translator, you will own ensuring that the information that we have available is adapted and available to the French market. You will work with the team to keep the English & French website updated on an ongoing basis, help with detailed compliance requirements, be the back bone of research for our team, and help project manage and execute ongoing campaigns and sales enablement requests.
You’ll be part of an amazing team that challenges, supports, motivates, and inspires. You’ll wow us with your organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and fluency in French. And you’ll effortlessly charm your colleagues and coworkers with your happy disposition, and can-do attitude – routinely making the impossible, possible, and everyone around you better.
Nodding your head “yes” to all of this? Then read on…
- You will own collecting, documenting and updating information for our team, including market research, competitor tracking, researching where our prospects live digitally, which publications they follow and the conferences and speaking opportunities across the country.
- You will own all English to French translations and compliance updates. You will liaise with our in-house translator to ensure all assets are accurate.
- You will work with stakeholders to ensure that our French website is up to date with all current information, including updating travel itineraries.
- You will work with the marketing team to facilitate sales-enablement requests.
- You will help the team to execute marketing campaigns across all channels, including email, web, paid digital, and print.
- Train sales team on how to use new documents.
- Be our all-seeing eyes, making sure that no opportunity is missed, or detail overlooked.
- Provide regular status updates and reports that keep relevant stakeholders informed of our progress.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a sales enablement, marketing or administrative role.
- You are fully proficient in English AND French (oral and written).
- You have strong attention to detail and enjoy working through large amounts of data or information.
- Able to meet regular deadlines and manage multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously. You have the ability to prioritize and work on tight deadlines.
- A whiz at project management. From multi-tasking to staying on top of the details, you’ve got it all. You are able to track the on-going progress of a project and the ongoing changes of a document in detail.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills along with ability to partner with internal teams and communicate with stakeholders about their needs and ongoing projects.
- You enjoy research and highlighting trends and opportunities for your team to pursue.
- You are comfortable working with HTML. Proficiency not required.
- You love to learn and have a hunger to constantly improve yourself.
- You are proactive and like to take initiative. You are able to take your ideas and run with them (but also know when to ask questions).
- An analytical thinker. You are able to take a lot of information and find the best path forward.
- You approach challenges in new and unusual ways & can problem solve with the best of them.
- You take pride in delivering great work.
- Highly adaptable; energized by rapid change and ambiguity.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Professional Development. Onboarding and Development Program, $1,500 yearly toward continued education and the opportunity to travel internationally
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year, comprehensive health and dental benefits plans, as well as a company matching RSP plan.
- $500 yearly credit towards fitness, travel discounts and many opportunities to connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities.
A little bit about EF Education First
We’re 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.