Now hiring people just like you for over 60 cities across China!
Upfront paid flight to many locations for a limited time only.
We're looking for amazing people to join us in Shanghai, Beijing, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our kids and teens, adult, or online schools, and you will get a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, develop your career abroad in education, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Teaching overseas with EF English First:
- Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
- Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
- Gain exposure to career paths within the company that could lead to opportunities in teacher management, training, academic course development and more
- Teach abroad for as long as you'd like - teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew
- Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
Comprehensive benefit package up to 16,400rmb includes:
- Competitive local salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- 667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
- Teacher advantages discount program
- Job rotation program
We would love to meet you, if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree (any major accepted)
- Want to live abroad for at least one year
- Are adventurous and open-minded
- Have a clear background
- Have a TEFL certification (You don't? Don't worry, we offer free sponsorship)
- Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.