Educational Tour Consultant
Educational Tour Consultant, Inside Sales
EF Educational Tours Canada
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Education First as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens.
As an Educational Tour Consultant at EF Education First, you'll have ownership over a geographic territory in Canada. Our consultative based solution selling means opening the world through education - connecting schools, teachers, and students with international opportunities over the phone. Your challenge is to combine business expertise and passion for global education to bring transformative international experiences to every student in your territory.
The Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program at EF Education First is our multi-year development program that is designed to transform you into a fearless business owner. As our name implies, at EF Education First, your education comes first. We focus on cultivating your sales technique, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional skillset.
Who we are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are:
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills (French bilingualism is considered an asset)
- You know you can sell and you're not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Why you'll love working here:
- Professional Development. Sales Onboarding Program, Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program, $1,500 yearly toward continued education and the opportunity to travel internationally
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year, comprehensive health and dental benefits plans, as well as a company matching RSP plan.
- Perks. $500 yearly credit towards fitness, gym in the building, travel discounts, beer fridge, free coffee and snacks, and many opportunities to connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities.
A little bit about EF Education First:
We're 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.