Educational Tour Consultant - January Start
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Education First as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens.
As an Educational Tour Consultant at EF Educational Tours, you’ll have ownership over a geographic territory in Canada. Our consultative based solution selling means opening the world through education - connecting schools, teachers, and students with international opportunities over the phone. You will build deep and long-lasting relationships with our clients while organizing a transformative travel experience for their schools and students.
The Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program at EF Educational Tours is our multi-year development program that is designed to transform you into a fearless business owner. As our name implies, at EF Education First, your education comes first. We focus on cultivating your sales technique, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional skillset.
- Manage and grow a sales territory of existing and prospective clients
- Foster and maintain long-lasting relationships with teachers and schools
- Negotiate and build tour offerings to best meet client needs
- Retain and grow existing key accounts while developing new business to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (monthly and quarterly sales results and forecasts)
- Identify, develop, and execute opportunities to create sales growth within the territory
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, and in-person meetings
- Collaborate with internal operations teams to ensure the successful planning and delivery of travel experiences for clients
Who we are:
- We’retravelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- You’re up for the challenge - you want a career with real responsibility
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills (French bilingualism is considered an asset)
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Why you’ll love working here:
It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and a company matching RSP plan.
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Connect with colleagues at company parties or over beer at the beer fridge. Also can’t forget about the free coffee and snacks!
A little bit about EF Education First:
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries. Check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.