Development & Promotional Agent - Toronto
EF Education first is the world leader in education and language programs abroad. Founded in Sweden, in 1965, EF operates now in more than 70 countries around the globe. The company has one main mission, opening the world through education.
Our Canadian team is seeking a star person to promote and develop the Canadian market for our international language programs. We are looking for a motivated/motivating, intelligent, creative and hard working person and a self-starter with the right ‘’killer instinct’’ to meet ambitious goals. This person needs to be dedicated to our mission: the importance of learning a language and to prospecting on a daily basis. This is an entry position for an ambitious individual. 20% of your time will be dedicated to contacting teachers, associations and program responsible in order to plan a detailed activity calendar. The major part of your time, 80% will be focused on lead generation while participating in events, fairs, booths and school presence, meetings with possible partners in the designated territory. (Montréal Area) It is very important to understand the needs of our future students in order to guide them accordingly towards the best program and destination for them.
- Bilingual French-English
- A University diploma is an advantage but not a necessity. We are looking for a smart and motivated individual whether it is recognized by a diploma or not.
- Strong knowledge of the Quebec school system and territory
- Entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, strength to take initiatives while being a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Driver’s license mandatory and owning/access to a car is an advantage
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in order to obtain results while working under pressure.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An ex-participant of EF or a language program is considered an advantage
If you think this job description suits you, you will definitely be successful in our work environment. While being happy and motivated at work, you will be able to develop the Canadian market. In the meantime, we will help you grow (probably quicker than you thought) into different roles. Our team and company offers a lot of career development in Canada and internationally. EF combines art of selling, customer service and business development.