Customer Experience Specialist
As a Go Ahead Customer Experience Specialist, you will speak with travellers across Canada, to provide exceptional customer service and help them confidently prepare for their upcoming tours. You will also identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customer's experience prior to departure. Your role will be primarily phone-based; assisting with tour and payment-related questions, and you will also have responsibility for some account services tasks. The ideal candidate possesses excellent problem-solving and communications skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
Who you are:
- Passionate about communicating with people and comfortable with spending most of your day on the phone with customers
- Customer-focused and team-oriented - you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written (bilingual in French is an asset)
- Positive, energetic, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and capable of working effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality
- Ability to meet long and short-term goals
- Creative and confident approach to problem-solving
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Has a proven track record of excellence in customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
- College or university degree
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience
- 1-3 years Sales and/or call center experience an asset
- International travel experience is an asset
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- A competitive base salary and bonus based on company sales targets
- Outstanding vacation time: 3 weeks in your first year, 4 weeks in your second year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to travel and see the world!
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com. Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First. At EF, we are 43,500 small, we're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. We're open and collaborative, visit our offices throughout the world and you won't find a cubicle in sight. We're dedicated, our work hard, play hard mentality is contagious as we spread our mission to open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography.
EF Education First is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Go Ahead Tours will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.