Bilingual Traveler Support Specialist
EF Educational Tours Canada
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Education First as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens.
As a Bilingual Traveler Support Specialist at EF Education First, you'll work as part of a geographic territory, supporting our Sales Teams, by working closely with student travelers and their families. You'll be responsible for speaking with our customers and confidently preparing people for their tours, assisting with tour and payment-related questions as well as completing administrative tasks and problem solving.
Who we are:
- We're travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are:
- Bilingual - French and English
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Comfortable with spending most of your day on the phone with customers
- Customer-focused and team-oriented - you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Positive, energetic, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Comfortable with data entry requiring speed and accuracy
Why you'll love working here:
It's not just a job - it's a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you'll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a base salary, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and a company matching RSP plan.
- Stay healthy. We're proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You'll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.*
- Have fun. Connect with colleagues at company parties or over beer at the beer fridge. Also can't forget about the free coffee and snacks!*
A little bit about EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs-focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics-turn dreams into international opportunities. When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education.
Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about-we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more.Learn more at https://ef.com.
Check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.