We are currently seeking a friendly, customer service orientated and outgoing individual to join our Airport Greeters team in Toronto.
Most of our international students arrive at the international terminal at YYZ Airport with jetlag, excitement, fear, and culture shock. Our Greeters are smiley, approachable and reliable, and greet our students upon arrival, give each student a warm and genuine welcome, hand out their welcome pack and guide them to their Airport Transfer taxi at the airport.
Our Greeters are also knowledgeable about Toronto and EF and are prepared to answer basic questions students may have upon arrival.
Our Greeters primarily work on the weekends (Sunday) year round.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive, approachable and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, thorough & detail oriented
- Service minded and quality oriented
- Pro-active and result orientated
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in English; secondary language (Spanish, Mandarin, French, Cantonese, or Japanese) an asset
- Greeting students upon arrival at the domestic & international arrival area at YYZ
- Wearing our EF shirt and/or jacket/carrying sign or EF lollipop
- Handing out welcome folders to arriving students and introducing them to their Transfer Driver at YYZ
- Checking each arriving student off the arrival list
- Call the host family or residence before sending the student to their destination
- Calling the host family to warn of a flight delay (if flight is 30+ mins delayed)
- Calling the host family and/or emergency contact number if a student is a "no show"
- Answer basic questions upon arrival (FAQ provided)
- You will need to have access to a computer and/or printer (to print arriving list) and a cell phone.
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Candidate must live in the Greater Toronto Area and be eligible to work in Ontario, Canada without sponsorship from EF.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.