Administrative Coordinator-Starting March 2018
Do you have a warm smile that lights up the room and makes others feel welcome?
Do you enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems?
Are you organized, detail-oriented and reliable?
If yes, you may be the ideal Administrative Coordinator at EF International Language Centers, Victoria. You will deliver above-and-beyond customer service while also providing administrative support to all departments within our school including student services, housing and academics.
Please note, this position will start in March 2018.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to complete tasks on tight deadlines, with excellent time management
- Outgoing and personable-service with a smile and pleasant demeanor
- Service minded and quality oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and thorough, creative and resourceful, flexible approach at all times
- Cool under pressure - willing and able to take charge in an emergency, think and react quickly to daily surprises, enjoys a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Reliable - you are someone who can be counted on to deliver results
- Patience and empathy towards working with individuals from many different cultures and ages, as well as limited English skills
- High energy, positive, passionate about study abroad, a good sense of humor and fun!
- Minimum two years' experience in an administrative or customer service role - preferably in the hospitality/tourism industry
- Manages enrollment of new students and maintenance of database records, ensuring that all new bookings are confirmed within the required time with strong attention to detail
- Provides friendly customer service in a high traffic environment.
- Ensures all student records meet the standards of all accrediting bodies
- Deals with enquiries from sales offices & other incoming calls & enquiries.
- Ensures weekend transfers are arranged, liaises with transfer company to solve problems & improve service, monitors costs & invoices for transfer service.
- Helps students with insurance claims.
- Manages weekly registration of new students, ensuring correct intake information is prepared, smooth and efficient running of registration, and testing.
- Responsible for following up on all missing documents and maintaining accurate contact information for all students.
- Oversees and confirms that student admission and visa documents are issued in a timely matter
- Provides welfare advice and support as required.
- Effectively communicates with colleagues from all over the world.
- Collect and follow up on student evaluation forms, ensuring immediate reaction and resolution to any and all complaints, keeping detailed, professionally written logs in our student database
- Organize storage areas; inventory/order office supplies and other items working within assigned budgets
- Review and process supplier invoices ensuring accurate, on-time payments to our vendors
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all school departments and complete other projects as assigned; assist with school-wide initiatives and events.
About EF Education First
We're 43,500 small. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.