EF International Language Campuses
Who You Are
Are you bold, confident and charismatic….fun-loving with non-stop energy?
Do you love leading, working with and coaching young people?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange and international education?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Work side-by-side with international staff this winter to lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 30-40 international students. From organizing student parties and sports tournaments, to leading day trips and weekend excursions, this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and excursions.
- Assist with student arrivals and departures.
- Attend all Activity Leader briefings.
- Liaise with your Manager to monitor daily attendance.
- Collect, log and bank money for optional excursions and activities.
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Work effectively within a team to deliver excellence in customer experience.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times.
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 30-40 students.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Able to attend 1-day local training prior to contract commencing.
- Fluency in English
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to a background check and character reference checks.