Activity Leader - Toronto Homestay
Who You Are
- Are you bold, confident and charismatic....fun-loving with non-stop energy?
- Do you love leading, working with and coaching young people?
- Are you passionate about cultural exchange and international education?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Work side-by-side with international staff this summer to lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 30-40 international students. From organizing student parties and sports tournaments, to leading day trips and weekend excursions, this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of summer job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and excursions.
- Assist with student arrivals and departures.
- Attend all Activity Leader briefings.
- Liaise with your Activities Manager to monitor daily attendance.
- Collect, log and bank money for optional excursions and activities.
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Work effectively within a team to deliver excellence in customer experience.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times.
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 30-40 students.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Able to attend 1-day local training prior to contract commencing.
- Fluency in English
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to a background check and character reference checks.