Who You Are
Bold, confident and charismatic, fun-loving with non-stop energy
Love leading, working with and coaching young people
Passionate about cultural exchange and international education
Guide groups of international students through fun, unforgettable experiences across the Victoria area. Your mission will be to ensure students have the experience of lifetime and memories that last forever.
- Have amazing energy and enthusiasm - you command an audience and are comfortable leading groups of 50+ individuals on your own
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and excursions
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; cool under pressure
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Be reliable - you are extremely dependable and true to your word
- Comfortable working with diverse populations including those with limited to no English skills
- Attend weekly Activity Leader briefings
- Knowledge of the Victoria area
- Most importantly, you have a positive attitude, great sense of humor and you are FUN!
- Conduct weekly meetings with groups to communicate information about planned activities
- Responsible for navigating the city, account for specific number of tickets, and other logistical details for the group. Responsible also for mapping out all costs for the trip and excursions, reporting back to the Activities Coordinator.
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 40-50 students.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Authorization to work in Canada
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CPR/First Aid training not required but a huge plus
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Availability during evening/weekend hours
About EF Education First We're 43,500 small. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.