It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members at our North York Location to join our Fleet Department!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for physically appraising vehicles across the GTA and surrounding areas.
- Perform damage appraisals on location, using appraisal software, as applicable
- Manage the order, receipt, and analysis of third party appraisals as needed, to ensure job objectives are met
- Issue purchase orders for body repairs, and parts, as applicable, as soon as possible after incident date
- Liaising with operational staff, body shops, dealership and suppliers
- Communicating directly with the image desk appraisers
- Re-inspection’s and follow up’s for ongoing repairs
- Appraiser certification or a minimum of 1 year experience appraising auto damage
- Experience estimating in a body shop, dealership, independent appraisal company or insurance company is an asset
- Experience in Mitchell is an asset
- Advanced organizational skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with body shops, dealerships, appraising companies, branch staff, and other suppliers
- Must have a valid G class driver’s license in good standing
- Must have a clean criminal record
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A monthly vehicle allowance or company assigned vehicle
- Opportunity for advancement
- On site gym facilities free to our employees
- Immediate enrolment in the Employee Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on clothing, sporting events and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.