DFSIN Financial Centers are supported by the financial stability of Desjardins Insurance, an arm of the Desjardins Group - the largest financial cooperative financial group in Canada with assets of more than $. Desjardins Group was ranked first in North America in Bloomberg’s World's 20 Strongest Banks in 2015.
Our strategic alliance with Desjardins Insurance contributes to the sustained growth of our network. It allows us to rank as a leading distributor in Canada's financial services industry.
* Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.
** Financial reporting as at December 31, 2015
Our GTA East, Ontario office is searching for a dynamic, motivated Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting, training and mentoring advisors, increasing sales and providing guidance and leadership for our financial centre's management team.
- Attracting and recruiting new and experienced financial advisors
- Conduct career recruiting seminars to potential Associates
- Provide coaching and training to Associates
- Involvement in case analysis
- Assist Associates in prospecting, product knowledge and case closing
- 2 - 5 years experience in direct sales within the financial services industry is required
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations preferred.
- Self-directed and results oriented
- Coaching and training experience of advisors
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven track record of advisor growth and increased sales
- People oriented
- University degree or equivalent
This is an opportunity to build a sales unit within Desjardins Financial Security, Independent Network. Some personal sales will be required. Competitive compensation to reward entrepreneurial minded candidates.