Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Server Assistant maintains the interior and exterior of the restaurant, adheres to food handling and sanitation procedures, provides support to servers by assisting with expediting food orders, bussing tables, and directing guest complaints to the manager on duty.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Buses, cleans, and resets tables
- Checks restrooms and hand washing stations every half hour for cleanliness and supplies
- Keeps restaurant exterior and parking lot free of debris
- Maintains restaurant interior to be clean, safe, and inviting for guests and employees
- Regularly cleans and inspects dish machine and other machinery as required
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work inside and outside
- Must be able to stand and walk duration of a 4 or 8 hour shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.