Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
Come live in one of Canada’s most picturesque outdoor resort cities with access to world class hikes, winter sport resorts, golf courses, mountain biking trails, and white water rafting expeditions. Revelstoke’s winter sports boast the most skiable vertical in North America at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, 25+ km of groomed Nordic trails, easy access to Backcountry Touring, dog sledding adventures, and pristine snowshoeing.
During the warmer months, an entirely new set of outdoor activities are revealed in the Monashee and Selkirk mountain ranges; explore the hiking trails in Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Park, famous alpine mountain biking trails, an extensive dirt biking network, and a Championship Golf Course that borders the Columbia River. Add free nightly live music in Grizzly Plaza, white water rafting on the Illecillewaet, wine tasting tours in the North Okanagan, and stand up paddle boarding or kayaking on Lake Revelstoke, and you’ll barely have time to sit still outside of work!
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Cook prepares and presents food following the company menu, food specifications, and timing standards. They adhere to all federal, provincial, and local food handling regulations.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Presents food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product for the customer.
- Maintains food safety and follows food safe procedures.
- Adheres to recipes, portion sizes, and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read tickets, recipes and product specifications
- Some cooking experience required
- Must have verbal and written proficiency in the English language
- Must be able to stand and walk duration of a 4 or 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work with all Denny’s menu products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.