Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Host greets and seats guests in a friendly and courteous manner, receives payment, and assists other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction. They quickly respond to and address guests concerns.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Greets guests immediately in a friendly manner upon arrival and acknowledges at departure
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and meets service cycle timing standards
- Seats guests at clean, dry tables utilizing proper seating rotation
- Determines and provides for any special needs of guests
- Maintains guest waiting list and adheres to proper seating order procedures
- Maintains foyer area of restaurant to be clean, organized and inviting to guests
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Possesses excellent guest service skills
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout a 4 to 8 hour shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.