Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Cook prepares and presents food following the company menu, food specifications, and timing standards. They adhere to all federal, provincial, and local food handling regulations.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Presents food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product for the customer.
- Maintains food safety and follows food safe procedures.
- Adheres to recipes, portion sizes, and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read tickets, recipes and product specifications
- Some cooking experience required
- Must have verbal and written proficiency in the English language
- Must be able to stand and walk duration of a 4 or 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work with all Denny’s menu products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.