The Canadian Youth Business Foundation (CYBF) is a national non-profit organization dedicated to growing our nation’s economy one young entrepreneur at a time.
Established in 1996, CYBF has invested to date in more than 5,600 young entrepreneurs, whose businesses have created more than 22,100 new jobs, $157 million in tax revenue and hundreds of millions of dollars in sales and export revenue. CYBF delivers its program coast-to-coast through a national network of 180 community partners and more than 4,370 volunteers including business mentors.
About our team
At CYBF, our committed and dynamic team members come to work every day ready to make a difference for young entrepreneurs. We know that by helping young people start their own businesses, we are supporting the creation of new jobs, strengthening communities and fostering innovation. Above all, we know that we are helping young Canadians access the tools they need to make their dreams come true.
CYBF maintains a supportive work environment where each person contributes his or her unique skills and expertise to achieve collective goals.
Do you thrive in collaborative, team-based environments?
- Are you committed to getting new projects off the ground and seeing them through to completion?
- Are you excited about opportunities to role your sleeves and resolve issues when they arise?
- Are you curious and interested in opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
- Do you have a passion for entrepreneurship, business and helping people?
- Do you live your life according to the CYBF values already: respect, integrity, excellence and accountability, community and teamwork?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above questions, we want to hear from you!