Digital Product Specialist
CPA Ontario is currently in search of a Digital Product Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team and play a pivotal role in designing, executing, and optimizing our digital properties and direct marketing efforts in order to reach and engage our target audiences in more personalized ways.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with digital agencies, several cross-functional teams, and Product Managers to continuously develop our digital properties and direct marketing efforts. In collaboration with the Digital Team, you will define and drive the exciting Marketing Technology evolution at CPA Ontario.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with the Product Manager, IT teams, and digital agencies to define product requirements and work on product-specific tasks with focus on website management, enhancing user engagement, and improving overall user satisfaction.
- Supporting the implementation of marketing automation by working on email campaigns and email lists using Marketing Cloud, while also collaborating cross-functionally to facilitate A/B testing and ensure seamless execution.
- Leveraging website customer feedback and various internal systems including Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics to analyze user behavior, trends, and KPIs to inform decision-making across business units and improve product offerings.
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by rigorously conducting tests to guarantee digital launches and fixes adhere to quality standards and perform as expected.
- Conducting competitor analyses and research to discover industry trends and competitive products to identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation.
- Facilitating effective communication between cross functional teams, ensuring alignment for various marketing initiatives.
Who You Are:
- A post-secondary graduate with a degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related degree with a minimum 2 years of experience working with digital products, software, and web applications.
- Proficient with website and email optimization and insight tools including Google Analytics 4, JIRA, and Power BI. Experience with Marketing Cloud is preferred.
- Experienced in direct marketing with a focus on email marketing and other direct communication channels.
- Adept at utilizing Content Management Systems (CMS), Salesforce (CRM), Service Now or Formstack.
- Digitally fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- A critical thinker with excellent judgement skills and a strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Extremely organized with a proven ability to plan, multi-task, implement and execute projects in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines.
What We Offer:
- A fast-paced environment. Collaboration, innovation, and passionate professionals are at our core. We relentlessly pursue what’s next to unlock the full potential of you and us together.
- Flexible work environments. As part of our Hybrid work culture, we provide flexible, remote work options to support you in your career, in addition to in-office teamwork and collaboration.
- Diversity and inclusion. We recognize the value in our differences and prioritize inclusivity to bring together the best talent to protect the public, advance the profession and enable CPAs to lead business and society forward.
- Ongoing learning and career growth. We want your career to skyrocket. We support unlimited career advancement and professional development opportunities with learning investments to promote your future growth. Thrive with us.
- Focus on your well-being. With industry leading benefits and wellness programs, including a healthy lifestyle allowance, mental health resources and more, we’re committed to your well-being.
Who We Are:
We protect the public. We advance the profession. We enable CPAs to lead business and society forward. We ensure that our 100,000 members and 21,000 students meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We help them stay ahead of global market trends and abreast of regulatory change. CPAs represent a globally recognized, premium designation. Our Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations in all industries for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, management skills and leadership. We believe that success happens when both business and society benefit. For information on the profession visit: cpaontario.ca.
We Appreciate Your Interest In CPA Ontario And This Position:
At CPA Ontario, we are committed to building high-performance teams. Our selection process is thorough, and all candidate applications are reviewed. Should your qualifications and experience meet the requirements of this role, a member of our recruitment team will contact you. We encourage you to set up CPA Ontario job alerts for positions that align to your experience and career goals.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. A member of the Recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours.