Content and Planning Manager
CPA Ontario is currently in search of a Content and Planning Manager who will lead the development and road mapping for digital content. You will be playing a pivotal role in designing, executing, and optimizing our digital properties and direct marketing efforts to reach and engage our target audiences. In this role you will be a vital cornerstone of the Digital Team impacting our digital, social media, and direct marketing efforts while showcasing our organization as a leader in innovation, sustainability practices and other thought leadership areas. Reporting to the Vice-President, Digital, you will work closely with leaders across the Marketing and Digital teams in defining and driving the content evolution at CPA Ontario.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with various business units to prioritize content requirements, determine content distribution on various media platforms, and leverage messaging based on competing priorities and topics of interest.
- Championing content creation with the assistance of content writers and internal stakeholders in various business units.
- Developing comprehensive content plans on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis using member and student interests and journeys to inform the prioritization of content whilst strategically utilizing various content pillars.
- Conducting competitor and market analysis on a regular basis to stay informed on industry trends, new market opportunities, and competitive products to identify opportunities for product differentiation and innovation.
- Facilitating effective communication between cross functional business units ensuring alignment on various initiatives.
Who You Are:
- A post-secondary graduate with a degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related specialty with a minimum 5 years of industry experience in direct marketing, email marketing, social media management, and other direct communication channels.
- Proficient with digital channels, including website, paid media, email optimization and insight tools while also digitally fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent with planning, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, and consensus building.
- Effective at working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with competing priorities and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- A strong communicator (verbally and written) with excellent interpersonal, presentation, relationship building and customer service expertise.
- A critical thinker with excellent judgement and a strong attention to accuracy and detail. Previous experience managing budgets is preferred.
What We Offer:
- A fast-paced environment. Collaboration, innovation and passionate professionals are at our core. We relentlessly pursue what’s next to unlock the full potential of you and us together.
- Flexible work environments. As part of our Hybrid work culture, we provide flexible, remote work options to support you in your career, in addition to in-office teamwork and collaboration.
- Diversity and inclusion. We recognize the value in our differences and prioritize inclusivity to bring together the best talent to protect the public, advance the profession and enable CPAs to lead business and society forward.
- Ongoing learning and career growth. We want your career to skyrocket. We support unlimited career advancement and professional development opportunities with learning investments to promote your future growth. Thrive with us.
- Focus on your well-being. With industry leading benefits and wellness programs, including a healthy lifestyle allowance, mental health resources and more, we’re committed to your well-being.
Who We Are:
We protect the public. We advance the profession. We enable CPAs to lead business and society forward. We ensure that our 100,000 members and 21,000 students meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We help them stay ahead of global market trends and abreast of regulatory change. CPAs represent a globally recognized, premium designation. Our Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations in all industries for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, management skills and leadership. We believe that success happens when both business and society benefit. For information on the profession visit: cpaontario.ca.
We Appreciate Your Interest In CPA Ontario And This Position:
At CPA Ontario, we are committed to building high-performance teams. Our selection process is thorough, and all candidate applications are reviewed. Should your qualifications and experience meet the requirements of this role, a member of our recruitment team will contact you. We encourage you to set up CPA Ontario job alerts for positions that align to your experience and career goals.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. A member of the Recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours.