Junior Marketing Data Analyst
Cutting edge marketing with proven results.
Co-founded by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs, we provide our clients with innovative digital marketing services that get positive results. Specializing in the recruitment industry, we have refined our niche, and have unparalleled industry insights, allowing us to better segment, target, and attract the right leads, at the right times, and drive consistent year-over-year growth for our satisfied clients.
We are adding a Junior Marketing Data Analyst to our team who will report to the Digital Demand Generation Manager, while supporting all members of the team to fulfill their strategic and reporting requirements. This entry level position will support the duties of all members of the team through data collection, data analysis to support marketing hypothesis, identify trends and opportunities, and evaluate the performance of campaigns, and report their findings.
Learn from the best, and set your career on the path for success.
Our team of established marketing professionals can provide you with the opportunity to learn by doing. We employ a test-and-learn mindset, and understand the importance of trying new things, while guiding you with experience that could only be gained through the successful execution of thousands of marketing campaigns. We also have the fortune of specializing in a niche that has seen unprecedented growth in recent years, and can offer the opportunity to develop your marketing portfolio. Bring your skills to a company that encourages and rewards success!
The variety of duties you’ll participate in:
Your role will be to turn numbers into actionable insights that drive more leads, and more sales for our clients. If you have an eye for trends, and have the ability to paint customer-centric narratives from data, you’ll have the opportunity to support your team through:
- Building out scalable data models to analyze key parts of our clients’ business
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure that data is accessible and metrics are well-defined
- Partnering closely with account managers and other key stakeholders to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate growth and operational effectiveness
- Packaging and presenting recommendations to management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside-in perspectives
- Forecasting industry trends and anticipating opportunities in the market
- Evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, website analytics, and PPC campaigns
- Other marketing duties as necessary
The perfect candidate exemplifies:
Our thriving venture is composed of lively individuals from all walks of life. We understand the importance of getting the job done, but also the value in having a wide-range of experiences to draw from. This means that each of our team members are unique, but they all have the following qualities in common:
- Approach strategy collaboratively
- Take initiative in identifying opportunities with the information provided, or seeks out additional/alternative data sources as necessary to complete the puzzle
- Will challenge the status quo of how things are done, and recommend improved methods or innovative tools
- Possess a high-degree of professionalism and is socially aware in the workplace
- Abide by and live our company’s core values
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
Someone who is team-oriented, works diligently, and can derive the metrics that matter from even the broadest of data, would make the perfect addition to our organization. The qualifications that would make you the right fit for the role include:
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, statistics, or related field, and can demonstrate a high GPA upon completion; Research Assistant experience considered an asset
- Experience working with quantitative analysis software systems such as SPSS, JMP, Stata, SAS, MATLAB or others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with technology and has the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- The ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of high-growth companies and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems