Weekend Heavy Duty Cleaner- Spencer House
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise's footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise's direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
We are currently looking to hire a part time Heavy Duty Cleaner for Spencer House in Orillia , ON.
Shift- Mainly Weekends- 2-10 pm
- Spot check all resident rooms for spills and debris.
- Clean the housekeeping room, staff and visitor washrooms, tv rooms , sunrooms, meeting rooms, medication rooms, sitting areas, storage rooms and dens.
- Begin daily cleaning of the resident rooms on RHA - "Assigned Floor" and complete unit cleaning as you progress through the rooms.
- Sweep and spot mop the dining rooms after breakfast and lunch.
- Spot clean the hallways as you progress through the rooms.
- Clean the spa, shower room and utility rooms as you progress through the corridors.
- Check the stairwells daily and spot clean where necessary.
- Moving Supplies, Equipment Lifting: 25lbs Carrying: 25lbs
- Physical requirements of position: yes, moving carts, vacuums and cleaning tools
- Occupational requirements: Using standard chemicals
- Exposure to the following conditions: Interior Work, Long Term Care Home
- High School Diploma
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Able to stand on your feet for an extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
Selected candidate must consent to a Criminal Record Check.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !