Imagine joining a team that's at the top of their game. Come to work at Restaurant Associates and learn from the pros how to serve thousands of visitors in some of the world's best venues. Because of what we do, more than 30,000 guests enjoy an unforgettable experience every day. Learn. Grow. Serve. It's a winning combination.
Why work with Restaurant Associates? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. We provide foodservice solutions and fine dining luxury suite services at different destinations-from local museums to famous sporting and iconic cultural venues. Join us.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Unit Managers, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Drive the financial success of the unit's operation.
- Lead all phases of food preparation, operation planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Recruit, hire, schedule and perform general administrative duties.
- Ensure excellent client relationships and client satisfaction with the service and menu options.
- Achieve compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
- Initiate frequent workplace inspections and WHMIS training of all staff and effectively manage all.
Think you have what it takes to be our Unit Manager? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
- At least two years of related food service management experience.
- ProServe, Food Safe or Basic First Aid training is required.
- The ability to control food and labour costs.
- Creatively apply trendy food items and presentation to food service operations.
- A strong manager, leader, motivator and mentor.
- A detail-oriented individual and a strong team player.
- Outstanding client relationship skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Culinary skills would be an asset.
- English Only