Tim Hortons Manager
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
- Acts as leader for the hourly employees
- Coordinates services
- Ensure marketing programs are rolled out
- Over all operation of the store (scheduling, ordering, training, payroll)
- Ensure that the Company policies are being followed
- Adheres and enforces all food safety policies
- Must be able to operate equipment such as cash registers, calculators, coolers, coffee maker, coffee grinder and drink machine
- Good communication skills in both written and oral , able to follow instructions and interact with customers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Clean tables in eating area as needed to maintain a cleanliness
- Assist in the kitchen during production as need
- Provide good customer services in order to assure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate courteous, efficient and friendly mannerisms in all customers and employee interactions
- Must be able to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and /or move up to 25 lbs.
- Good communication skills including listening and speaking English
- French Speaking and/or second language is an asset
- Adaptable to regular changes in environment such as wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold or extreme heat
- Apply principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment and ssist in scheduled cleaning tasks, changing garbage's, cleaning trays
- Perform regularly scheduled temperature checks as assigned
This is one of the Restaurant Associates Units of Compass Group which is located at the Toronto Zoo and looking after their Food Services.
Training will be provided and benefits will be available to full time employees after a 3 month probation.
Specific brand training will be provided
Seasonal business with great work life balance
Opportunity for growth
Fast paced busy environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you qualify and wish to be contacted, please attach your resume to your profile.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !