Tim Hortons - Storefront
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
This is an IMMEDIATE start position for a busy downtown location at George Brown College - Casa Loma Campus. Must be able to work shifts varying between 7:00 am until 7:30pm from Monday to Friday. This is a F/T position with hours varying between 38 - 40 Hours per week. We are looking for an energetic team player who is interested in further advancement within the company. Previous experience an asset! A comprehensive benefits program is included.
Job Duties Include:
- Accurately enter guests' orders into the cash register.
- Complete all proper cashier procedures.
- Ensure all menu items and food supplies are available
- Assist with Light Baking Duties
- Practice proper personal hygiene on a daily basis
- Receive/store/prepare/hold and serve food in compliance with the Ontario Health regulations and department specifications
- Follow proper cleaning and sanitation practices for food and non-food contact surfaces and equipment
- Assist in any other duties as required
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
- Able to commit to Monday to Friday to the times described above
- Legally Eligible to work in Canada
- Strong Team Player
- Reliable Source of Transit
- Previous Experience an Asset
- Excellent Communication Skills
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !