Server - Berwick on the Lake
Imagine working in a place that is recognized as a premiere hospitality company, operating across Canada. We are Canada's leading foodservice and support services company with over 24,000 associates working across the country.
Marquise Hospitality , a division of Compass Group, provides food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
What's in it for you?
- Recognized as "2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality."
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks -amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
We are currently looking for two Part-Time Permanent Servers. This is an excellent entry level position with room for advancement.
Start date: ASAP
Hours per week: 15 - 20
As one of our Servers , you will be responsible for:
- Taking orders and serving meals following elevated customer service standards .
- Setting tables & preparing working and service areas.
- Preparing breakfast and snacks food items when necessary.
- Portioning beverages and food items and following quality presentation standards.
- Following proper handling procedures for food.
- Maintaining a clean work space at all times.
- Following directions from Manager or designate.
- Attending meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Requesting cleaning equipment, maintaining & organizing cart & equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we looking for?
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring . If you're an individual who lives the promise of "warm and caring experience that starts with ME," then we want YOU!
- Must have Food Safe Level 1 and Serve It Right Certificates.
- Previous serving and food preparation experience is good to have.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform a significant amount of lifting, walking, bending, stooping and stretching to carry out job duties, cleaning tasks and operate equipment on a daily basis.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
APPLY NOW and open the door to new opportunities with Compass Group Canada!
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.