Imagine joining a team that's at the top of their game. Come to work at Restaurant Associates and learn from the pros how to serve thousands of visitors in some of the world's best venues. Because of what we do, more than 30,000 guests enjoy an unforgettable experience every day. Learn. Grow. Serve. It's a winning combination.
Why work with Restaurant Associates? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. We provide foodservice solutions and fine dining luxury suite services at different destinations-from local museums to famous sporting and iconic cultural venues. Join us.
Air Canada's Signature Suite provides an upscale dining experience for their International Business Class travelers. With a relaxed and modern environment, you will be working alongside the vision and menu creations of Chef David Hawksworth.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Restaurant Managers , we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Lead a team of Supervisors and Associates; motivate, coach and develop direct reports and front-line staff while considering changing priorities. Focus on service standards and daily SOP execution and guest experience.
- Ensure all agreed service specifications are followed and maintained by all associates to enhance the guest experience
- Manage all aspects of the operations including budgeting, financial management, and weekly analysis, in addition to maintaining both client and Compass standards to ensure a safe environment for all Guests and Associates
- Drive revenues and minimize expenses to achieve optimal profits
- Ensure quality control procedures are monitored and maintained and established operating practices are strictly followed
- Ensure customer satisfaction; resolve requests, complaints, and concerns
- Monitor units' compliance with Quality Assurance and Health & Safety policies, and initiate corrective action as required
Think you have what it takes to be our Assistant Restaurant Manager ? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Hospitality and/or Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management; advanced FST, Servsafe or equivalent food safety certification preferred
- 2-5 years in an upscale dining restaurant, example restaurant would be, Lena, Jump, and Biffs
- Solid experience in fiscal management of multi-million dollar budgets, contracts and project costs
- Awareness of innovative trends in retail food services
- Excellent client relationship and verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and demonstrate working knowledge of food service POS/IT systems
- Available to work week days, evenings and weekends