Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 30,000 associates and $1.9 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
FULL TIME RESIDENT MANAGER NEEDED
Shift: Monday - Friday
Wage: $20.00 per hour
Location: University of Guelph, Ridgetown, ON
- Assigns daily tasks, quality checks, attendance management, performance management
- New Hire orientation
- Trains employees
- Disciplinary meetings & counseling to associates outlining expectations
- Cleaning tasks
- Other duties as required
- Must have 3-5 years of previous supervisory experience
- Must have experience working within a unionized environment
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple deadlines
- Janitorial experience an asset
- Customer Service Orientated
- Computer Literate, experience with Microsoft Office
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and accommodated.