Receptionist - Full-time
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People , Great Service , Great Results !
Receptionist is responsible for maintaining all areas of reception including welcoming visitors, guests and staff to the site and answering all inquiries that come across the reception desk. The Receptionist must maintain a professional and courteous manner and provide a five star customer service level to all.
- Performs Reception functions including answering of the switchboard and routing calls, greeting and logging visitors, parking services/programs, and scheduling and reporting of demo and conference room usage.
- Maintains demo, conference and customer areas in a neat, professional and fully functional manner. Assists with meetings and conferences, including setup/teardown of furniture, audio/visual equipment assistance, and general support and cleanup.
- Performs daily mail activities including the shipping, receiving and delivery of letters and packages, inspection of suspicious/hazardous packages, and maintaining postage meter supplies.
- Performs security responsibilities in the areas of issuing and monitoring visitor/guest/vendor security access badges, informing the Facility Coordinator of security access badge issues and requests for new and replacement badges, informing the Facility Coordinator and appropriate emergency response agencies on the existence of suspicious/hazardous packages, and assists with the enforcement of security policies and protocols.
- Upon notification, makes initial requests with vendors, contractors, supplies and landlord's representative for the maintenance and repair of office space, furniture and office equipment.
- Per department procedures, coordinates food and beverage services including the restocking of customer area pantries, free lunch/lunch voucher programs, and catering requests.
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies.
- Assist with Facility Coordinator responsibilities when the Facilities Coordinator is out of the office (breaks, lunches, sick time, and vacations).
- Additional tasks as requested
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Capable of speaking, reading and writing proficiently in both French and English
- High school diploma . Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Ability to work with all types of people at all levels.
- Computer knowledge including MS Office experience.
Social Benefits: 3 weeks paid vacation; Group RRSP, medical and dental insurance.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !