At Compass Digital Labs, we create exceptional digital and physical experiences. We are a digital company with an uncompromising focus on the customer. Disrupt and Delight. That's what we do. As part of the innovation fabric at Compass Group, we are the ones who challenge. Who tinker. Who wonder freely and know that nothing is real until we make it. We drive the freshest possible thinking, innovating in technology to create day-changing experiences, every day. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us-the largest foodservice and support services provider in the world.
- This position in our Digital Services Organization will assist with remote network setups, configurations, and support while maintaining strict PCI standards for retail operations. The incumbent will interface with Compass' Cyber Security and Technology Delivery teams, Internet Service Providers, POS vendors, and business.
- Support delivery and configuration of retail in-unit Internet connectivity and associated networked hardware within remote field operations.
- Responsible for providing remote in-unit network support which may include troubleshooting and resolving issues related to WAN/LAN/ISP connectivity, enterprise and/or local wireless solutions, local firewall, and VPN configurations.
- Validate and support PCI Compliant Network designs in a variety of enterprise operations
- Assist with review, design, and troubleshooting, of network security configurations on remote in-unit network equipment supporting new and existing implementations.
- Work closely with various internal in-unit support teams as well as 3rd party vendors, and technicians to install business-class internet services and provide technical support to resolve a variety of network issues within operations
- Work closely with security, and operational implementation teams to assure security controls are implemented successfully, monitored, and in accordance with current security policies
- Execute remediation and response mechanisms to address audit recommendations and observations
- Provide excellent customer service to our in-unit managers and customers both internal and external
- Participate in Support On-call rotation with team members to provide operational support after hours
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in an IT network discipline.
- CCNA certification.
- 3+ years of experience in network administration, remote problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution of software and hardware configuration problems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS standards and design considerations for network connectivity in a retail environment.