Maple Leaf Lounge Host/Hostess
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
The Lounge Host/Hostess is responsible for the day to day operations of the kitchen, floor and all matters relating to the preparation and creative execution of food as per established compliance standards. Upholding Housekeeping in Lounges
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To provide consistent, optimum customer service
- To ensure a 5-star lounge experience for all guests
- To serve with a positive attitude, in an efficient, engaged and courteous manner.
- To ensure that points of service are organized, clean, well-stocked/replenished as required; all in accordance with established merchandising standards
- To ensure any/all food & beverage preparation is done according to standard/recipe and in a timely fashion.
- To maintain/follow Food Safety and H&S standards which meet or exceed those set by the Client, Health Department and Compass Group Canada
- To adhere to the 7 Essentials of Customer Service at all times; to be engaged at all times while working
- To adhere to uniform and grooming standards at all times
- To promote friendly and professional customer service at all times
- To ensure that food and beverages are displayed to entice customers with flow, sequencing in place
- To ensure that you are familiar with the items you are serving.
- Must have a basic knowledge of ingredients, known allergens and food intolerances
- To ensure that you keep your work area neat and clean at all times.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to customer questions.
- To adopt a 'clean-as-you-go' work method
- To clean assigned areas as required
- To report issues relating to H&S and QA in a timely manner
- To report all incidents and accidents within 24 hours
- To work in accordance with all QA and H&S standards and expectations
- To pass any customer concerns on to your supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Any other duties that may, from time to time, be requested by supervisor.
- graduate of a grade 12 or equivalent
- excellent customer services skills,
- able to multi-task, perform time management
- smart serve certified
- first aid and food safety certificate an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
This position offer full benefits and a salary range from 35 - 40K depending on experience.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !