Manager in Training Program
Compass Group Canada is the country's leading foodservice and support services provider with over 25,000 associates working in more than 2,200 location throughout the country. The company specializes in providing foodservices and support services across the core sectors including leading sports and leisure venues, executive dining rooms and cafes, schools, universities, seniors' residences and hospitals as well as remote camps and off shore oil rigs.
We are looking for the best and brightest new grads to add to our culturally diverse organization through unique ideas, talents and enthusiasm! The "Manager in Training Program" is a permanent opportunity offered to recent College and University graduates (within the last 2 years) in Food Service/Nutrition Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Business or related program.
Two Leadership Development Streams:
- Operations - Food Service Leadership
- Corporate Head Office - Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales
Your Journey will kick off with one week of orientation starting in the Late September/October of 2019 and followed by 6 month rotations through different Compass brands (Operations) and areas of expertise (Corporate) for a total of 24 months.
The objective is to have all MIT graduates hired into full time leadership positions by a sector or department post completion of the 24 month program.
BENEFITS THE PROGRAM:
- Will allow you to learn every aspect of the business and offer you an accelerated career path to a leadership position
- Receive hands-on training and mentorship from our leaders
- Guaranteed salary increases every 6 months for the duration of the program
- Gain quality work experience with unique learning and development opportunities such as financial accountability, purchasing, HR responsibilities, client relationships, presentation skills and much more
- Gain exposure to Senior/Executive leadership through a variety of networking events
- You'll receive ongoing support and will build a network with other New Grads sharing similar experiences
- You'll gain invaluable skills and experiences and be provided with regular feedback
- You will get to work on unique projects and be recognized for your accomplishments
You are a recent Graduate (within last 2 years) from a post-secondary institution in Food Service/Nutrition Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Business, or related program and you have:
- a passion for the Food Services Industry and are a "foodie"
- the willingness and desire to lead people and be accountable for the performance of a business unit
- strong problem-solving skills, ability to determine root cause of complex issues and arrive at sound business solutions
- demonstrated Leadership qualities and skills
- a "Can Do" Attitude and continuous learning mindset
- flexible and would be willing to potentially relocate for the right opportunity
- excellent customer service skills.
- exceptional communicator and team player. Solid interpersonal and relationship skills in order to work effectively with business leaders and partners.
- excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively
PLEASE INDICATE THE STREAM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURSUING IN YOUR APPLICATION :
OPERATIONS, CORPORATE OR BOTH.