Manager in Training - Finance New Grad Program
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position Starts: September 30, 2019
We are looking for the best and brightest new grads to add to our culturally diverse organization through unique ideas, talents and enthusiasm! The "Manager in Training Program" is a permanent opportunity offered to recent College and University graduates (within the last 2 years) in Business, Finance or related program.
Your Journey will kick off with one week of orientation starting in the Late September/October of 2019 and followed by 6 month rotations through different areas of our Finance Department for a total of 18 months.
The objective is to have all MIT graduates hired into full time leadership positions in Finance post completion of the 18 month program.
BENEFITS THE PROGRAM:
- Will allow you to learn every aspect of the business and offer you an accelerated career path to a leadership position
- Receive hands-on training and mentorship from our leaders
- Guaranteed salary increases every 6 months for the duration of the program
- Gain quality work experience with unique learning and development opportunities such as financial accountability, purchasing, HR responsibilities, client relationships, presentation skills and much more
- Gain exposure to Senior/Executive leadership through a variety of networking events
- You'll receive ongoing support and will build a network with other New Grads sharing similar experiences
- You'll gain invaluable skills and experiences and be provided with regular feedback
- You will get to work on unique projects and be recognized for your accomplishments
You are a recent Graduate (within last 2 years) from a post-secondary institution in Business, Finance or related program and you have:
- Actively pursuing CPA or CFA designation an asset
- a passion for the Food Services Industry and are a "foodie"
- the willingness and desire to lead people and be accountable for the performance of a business unit
- strong problem-solving skills, ability to determine root cause of complex issues and arrive at sound business solutions
- demonstrated Leadership qualities and skills
- a "Can Do" Attitude and continuous learning mindset
- flexible and would be willing to potentially relocate for the right opportunity
- excellent customer service skills.
- exceptional communicator and team player. Solid interpersonal and relationship skills in order to work effectively with business leaders and partners.
- excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively